Sunday, October 1, 2017

Project Norma: Starting Anew in England

Project Norma

I could tell you about all the crazy things that happened to me throughout the years, but I am sure everyone has a hard story. I am sure we all had a time in our lives where we couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. This past year from now to last October I have had the roughest patch of my life yet. I have been through so many things a normal 22 year old wouldn't normally go through, but here I am. I can sit here and tell you a list of things that have gone wrong, but I am not going to do that. Instead I am going to start my blessings.

You see, this is Day 2 of Project Norma. I am starting again from scratch. I am sure I will never be the person I was before 2016 and I am sure as hell not going to go back. I would like to believe I was happy, but I really wasn't. I was miserable and I let my depression get to me. So I decided to do something different.

Why the sudden change?

I am currently dating a wonderful guy named Connor, such a sweet sweet gentleman. It was crazy to find a romance from across the pond because I was never a firm believer in Long Distance Relationships. I wouldn't say I didn't believe in them, it was hard for me to fathom a love like that would work for a hopeless romantic like myself. I annoyed my ex husband no doubt and the distance seemed too much for me to bare. But here I am, almost 9 months in a LDR.
I have been happy with my relationship since I have met him. He is something I am sure about. He is my new world and I am wanting to jump into a whole new way of living. He came to visit me and made me realize life was too short to just live ordinary.
So back to the thing I was telling you about, I am going to start counting my blessings and try this new thing called "Appreciating the Opportunity".

Why now?

You see, I am going to go to England in about twenty something days and I am going to stay for a good 3 months. I will be starting to take up opportunities I normally would't take. I will start to take risks that I would never take and I am going to post about them here.

Is it interesting to write about? 

Maybe not, but it is something that I just wanted to share. I wanted to share my experience and how scary this is for me to just leave my old life behind for a bit and gain some new experiences to give me new insights for my new life I am trying to build for myself. Writing this would give me something to do on my downtime and I love to write anyway. I am horrible with grammar and  cannot spell for the life of me, but story telling has always been a hobby of mine and here is the start of my story. I will write about TMI things and I am not afraid to write about personal things. So don't be surprised to read about some crazy things!

A little about me 

I am 22 and a co parenting mother to a silly girl named Sammy. (She would go to England with me but school is more important and will come with me next time maybe next summer).My ex husband William and I are good friends and are working on helping each other better our lives. I have a small group of friends and I love them to death. I love wine, romance, creepy pastas, horror, gore, comedy, reading, painting, sketching, and a whole bunch of things. You can call me artsy fartsy and a bit creepy, that's all fine with me. I like to connect with my readers and I like to share stories as well as read about them. I like strange things, but I am easy to get along with. I was a dietary aid at a local retirement home but was let go for unforeseen situations that made me miss a lot of work. Leaving that job was hard for me since I loved the residence I have met, but I am definitely happy that I have left and working on myself and a whole new life.  I feel like I am about 30 years old and I normally have the best time with older people because I fluctuate in maturity because I am still 22 years old but all the things that I have been through and the responsibilities that I hold make me feel a whole lot older. I am not sure, people say that, you can be the judge.

Can't wait to start this new journey! Day 2 complete: Start a Blog and start to write about progress!

Pinterest  Instagram Figment: My Crappy Book Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment